Survivors Against Domestic Abuse ~ Together We Can Make a Difference
A FREE guide to help survivors of domestic abuse and people living with a bully, to get support for themselves and their family
- Do you live with someone who bullies and controls you sexually, emotionally, mentally, physically, socially or financially?
- Are you sometimes scared of your partner even though you sometimes love them?
- Do you know that domestic abuse is against the law and that where there are children living in the same home you have a legal duty to prevent them even seeing or hearing anything which can harm them?
- Are you worried about the affect that the bully is having on your kids?
- Do you know that there is help and support available for you and your family?
- Download this FREE guide to get help for you and your family today
In the FREE eBook, You Will Discover:
The law about Domestic Abuse and how it links to Child Protection
What Domestic Abuse is and the many ways a bully can control you
How living with Domestic Abuse can affect your children
Where to get help for you and your family
About the Author: Julie Leoni
My name is Julie Leoni and in all my roles: whether as a psychology teacher, doctoral researcher, trainer and consultant on Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL) curriculum, coach or mum, I have worked with individuals and organisations to increase well-being, emotional awareness and safer.
I have seen first-hand the negative impact of domestic abuse and I want to ensure sure that people living in abusive homes get the help and support they need to keep themselves and their children safe. Together we can do this.